Antioxidant Complex is a potent antioxidant formula that defends the body against free radicals and supports the detoxification of lipid peroxides that occurs during exercise. The complex also promotes recovery from oxidative stress and helps replenish vitamin E and selenium. Additionally, Antioxidant Complex diminishes muscle damage and soreness, acts as an anti-inflammatory agent to treat joint disease, guards against the deposit of unsaturated fatty acids, and fights the effects of aging.
Alpha Lipoic Acid:
- Boosts glutathione levels in cells
- Has potent antioxidant action in almost all body tissues
- Co-factor for some of the key enzymes (alpha keto acid dehydrogenases) involved in generating energy from food and oxygen in mitochondria
- Regenerating other essential antioxidants such as vitamins C and E, coenzyme Q10, and glutathione
- Quenches the hydroxyl radical, the most destructive free radical, superoxide, singlet oxygen, and the peroxyl radical
- Only antioxidant that significantly protects chromosomes from oxidative damage caused by 90% oxygen exposure
- Main non-protein antioxidants in cells
- Protects cells against the destructive effects of free radicals
- Detoxifies external substances such as drugs, environmental pollutants, and carcinogens
- Maintains cell membrane stability
- Regulates protein and DNA biosynthesis and cell growth
- Enhances immunologic function through its effect on lymphocytes
- Promotes prostaglandin synthesis and amino acid transport
- Important in iodine metabolism, pancreatic function, DNA repair, immune function, and the detoxification of heavy metals
- One of the most important disease-preventing nutrients
- Contains high concentration of polyphenol antioxidants
- Is converted to vitamin A and protects against cellular damage
- Prevents the destructive oxidation of cell membranes, lipoproteins, fats, and vitamin A
- Aids in protecting red blood cells and is important for the proper function of nerves and muscles
- Decreases the adverse effect of reactive species—for example, reactive oxygen and nitrogen species—that can cause oxidative damage to macromolecules such as lipids, DNA, and proteins
Take 3 capsules twice daily for the first 6 weeks. Thereafter take 2 to 4 capsules daily.
Revertis Radicalis™ proprietary formula: Alpha lipoic acid, Carnosine, Glutathione (GSH), Selenium, Pinnus species (pine bark), Pomegranate, Beta carotene, Vitamin E, Vitamin C.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.